Don Jacobs Paint & Body has been in business since 1978. We have been providing the same great auto body repairs for over the last 20 years. We employ only the best technicians to repair your vehicles. Our highly trained auto body staff is ready to assist you with all your collision repair needs.
Our location at 2678 Regency Rd, Lexington, KY 40503 includes a drive-in claim center, where we will work with both you and your insurance to make your auto repair as easy on you as possible.
At Don Jacobs Paint & Body, we want to restore your vehicle to pre-accident condition. We have invested time and money into our collision repair center to make sure we have the best equipment for our highly trained employees to repair your vehicle to manufacturers’ standards.
Our services include Collision Repair, Paint Refinishing, Dent Repair, Rental Car Assistance, Auto Body Repair, Auto Glass Replacement and many other auto body repairs. Our state of the art equipment includes Down Draft Spray Paint Booths, and the Car-O-Liner Frame Machine.
We proudly serve the Bluegrass auto body needs and all of central Kentucky including Lexington Kentucky, Nicholasville Kentucky, Richmond Kentucky, Versailles Kentucky, Georgetown Kentucky, Wilmore Kentucky, Frankfort Kentucky, Harrodsburg Kentucky & Winchester Kentucky. If you live in central Kentucky or anywhere else in the bluegrass give us a chance to earn your business for all of you auto body, collision repair, paint & dent removal needs. Our full-service auto body repair facility is state-of-the-art and will have you car looking and driving like it did before your accident.
Don Jacobs Paint & Body is the top mechanical and auto repair facility in Lexington Kentucky. Family owned and operated since 1978, we have put thousands of cars, trucks, vans, and SUV's back on the road quickly and safely. Our approach is straight-forward and honest when it comes to repairing your vehicle right, the first time. We'll have you back on the road quickly, happy to know your vehicle has been serviced by the best in the industry.
Here at Don Jacobs Paint & Body, we know that you depend on your car and can't afford to have it brake down. That is why we employ the top notch mechanics, auto body repair specialists, & collision repair personnel and do our best to provide repair services at the highest standards. We use only the highest quality paints and materials.
The proper repair of collision damage is critical to the safety and performance of your vehicle. Each vehicle we service is repaired to factory specifications in our state-of-the-art collision repair facility. Our highly skilled, certified technicians use only the highest quality equipment, parts, and materials in our collision work.
We strive to restore your vehicles to pre-accident condition or better. We offer precise color matching and paintless dent removal.
Whether you want to economically restore your older vehicle's original appearance, touch up your leased vehicle's finish or return your damaged newer car to showroom condition, we have the perfect repair and pricing options.
We specialize in restoring a faded, damaged paint finish or repairing and painting collision damage so it looks like it never happened.
About Don Jacobs Paint & Body
- Our state-of-the art collision repair facility serves all makes and models.
- We offer free computerized estimating service.
- We provide repairs for all insurance companies and appraisal services.
- We're a direct repair facility for multiple insurance companies. The Direct Repair Program offers a convenient and guaranteed repair to make your bad experience a pleasant experience.
- We have factory trained technicians with I-car and ASE certifications.
- We use three frame and unibody pulling racks provided by Chief and Car-O-Liner. To ensure that your chassis is within factory specifications, vehicles are measured with a computer controlled laser alignment by Genesis and Car-O-Liner.
- Our Paint Department offers a computerized paint mixing system to ensure that we provide an accurate finish. We have 24-hour on-line technical support from Sherwin-Williams and for the more complex situations, Sherwin-Williams will resolve the issue in their laboratory, located only a few miles from our shop.
- To further ensure that your paint is dust-free and back to pre-accident condition, we use two Garmat pressured, down-draft spray ovens and four Garmat down-draft prep station ovens.
- We are able to provide a "one-stop-shop" repair with on-site automobile rental. Enterprise Car Rental has their own office right in the body shop with a wide selection of vehicles to choose from.
- We also have a free shuttle service that runs throughout Lexington. For your convenience, the shuttle departs from the Body Shop at 8:00, 9:30 am and 11:00am.
- We offer a secure (lock and key) storage area for your vehicle while waiting for your claim to be settled and repairs to begin.
- We accept MasterCard®, Visa® and Discover®.
- We also offer a 90-Day same as cash payment method